FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope residents living near Pecan Avenue and Twin Beech Road may notice a lack of water Thursday morning. Crews will be repairing a water main at the intersection of Pecan and Section Street.
Residents can expect the water to be shut off starting at 7 a.m. It should take about 4-5 hours for the work to be completed.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies