FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope residents living near Pecan Avenue and Twin Beech Road may notice a lack of water Thursday morning. Crews will be repairing a water main at the intersection of Pecan and Section Street.
Residents can expect the water to be shut off starting at 7 a.m. It should take about 4-5 hours for the work to be completed.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot