FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope residents living near Pecan Avenue and Twin Beech Road may notice a lack of water Thursday morning. Crews will be repairing a water main at the intersection of Pecan and Section Street.
Residents can expect the water to be shut off starting at 7 a.m. It should take about 4-5 hours for the work to be completed.
- Peacock enters streaming fray with paid, free subscriptions
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Millionaires say “tax us, tax us, tax us” to pay for coronavirus aid
- Alabama days away from runoff election for US Senate seat
- Thirteen-year-old girl seriously injured after mother’s carelessness