DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Daphne Utilities are working on a water main break near Main Street and Thompson Lane. Crews were on scene early Monday morning.
We’re told water will be turned off during the repair, which should take about 3-4 hours.
- Your suggestions needed to improve fishing in Gulf
- Anakeesta opens new 360-degree observation tower overlooking Gatlinburg
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package
- Beto calls on Gov. Abbott to resign for his handling of COVID-19
- Arrest made in murder of homeless woman in Okaloosa County