DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Daphne Utilities are working on a water main break near Main Street and Thompson Lane. Crews were on scene early Monday morning.
We’re told water will be turned off during the repair, which should take about 3-4 hours.
- Shooting near Knollwood Apartments
- Mobile Police investigate shooting on Michael Boulevard
- E. coli outbreak linked to Fresh Express chopped salad kits, health officials warn
- Alabama’s fallen heroes recognized through Wreaths Across America
- Trump administration looks to fund school choice for students federally