GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — Gulf Shores High School Principal Cindy Veazey and her husband, Jimmy, welcomed back faculty members Thursday by singing a COVID-19 parody song based on Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton’s “Islands in the Stream.” Watch the video above.
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung
- Road to Recovery: Staff works to clean up mess Hurricane Sally left on Orange Beach
- OWA to create “Wall of Thanks” to show appreciation to linecrews, you’re welcome to contribute
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys
- Fairhope residents thank power crews with parade