ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – A coyote was spotted on the beach in Baldwin County early Thursday morning. Tim Ingram shared this video with us.
The video and photos were taken from a balcony at Phoenix West 2 in Orange Beach.
Experts say don’t run from a coyote, but rather make a lot of noise and commotion to scare them off.
- Trump threatens to regulate or close social media after Twitter fact-checks him
- CDC report finds over 60,000 healthcare workers have COVID-19
- The ‘100 Deadliest Days’ for teen drivers have begun
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 27, 2020
- Gulf Breeze police search for man accused of assaulting an officer