MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Friends are planning a vigil for a Fairhope man killed when the plane he was riding in crashed. Maddox Burts was a passenger on a plane when it crashed in Alaska Friday night.
Burts is from Fairhope, but was working for Medevac Alaska. Burts was one of three people killed in the crash. Investigators with the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating what caused the plane to go down.
Friends of Burts say they will hold a prayer vigil at 5:30 on Saturday evening in Bienville Square in downtown Mobile.
- Shooting at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994
- Georgia Secretary of State blasts President Trump over Georgia Elections
- Dense fog tonight, scattered showers tomorrow
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated