PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- COVID-19 nasal spray could be game changer, researcher says
- Trump says ‘temperature has to be brought down’ after Mar-a-Lago search
- Crestview Police announce death of K9 officer Sonic
- Louisiana man deals with surprise $2,900 water bill from Lafayette Utilities System
- Alabama man arrested for alleged sexual torture of child