SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — The victim in the harassment case against Spanish Fort Mayor Michael McMillan has been identified in court documents as Lyndsay Cooper.
According to court documents, the two were arguing at Spanish Fort City Hall, and McMillan told Cooper to shut up and slapped her in the face.
McMillan is scheduled to be in court on Dec. 19.
- Jackson State ready for PrimeTime, Robert Brazile supports coaching hire
- Deputies looking for missing, endangered man in Escambia County, FL
- Another federal judge orders stop to Postal Service cuts
- Karson Green, Saraland off to 5-1 start
- Woman says fiancé killed while shielding her in drive-by shooting