BALDWIN COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — An RV fire brought traffic to a standstill on the westbound I-10 Bayway.
Emergencies crews responded to the fire near exit 30 at about 2:40 p.m. Wednesday.
ALDOT said the bridge had minor damage but is safe for travel. Some lighting is out in the area as well.
Westbound I-10 was shut down for more than three hours at exit 44. Traffic was detoured to northbound SR-59 then to US-31 south where they can access the US-90/98 Causeway.
- Montgomery 1-month-old killed by blunt force trauma
- Alleged homecoming queen hacker pleads not guilty
- Video of officers punching man during arrest in San Diego prompts investigation
- Mississippi Supreme Court overturns medical marijuana initiative
- Petition calling for Tokyo Olympics to be canceled amid pandemic gathers 350,000 signatures