BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Kenneth Carver was one of three men wanted for stealing about $40,000 from their former employer.
WKRG News 5 broke the news on Tuesday. The jail log shows he turned himself in Thursday.
News 5 dug up court records that also show a civil suit that resulted in Carver being ordered to reimburse $8,000 to a Stapleton couple. That couple – Dale and Susan Chain – tell us Carver was supposed to do a construction project for them, but never did any work.
Authorities are still trying to locate David Kelly, pictured left, and Waitus Enlgish, pictured center.
- OCSO: Man shot during drug deal gone bad now facing drug charges
- Crime Map: Mobile Police respond to shooting on Roderick Road
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Missouri man charged with killing wife after 4 prior domestic reports
- Gov. Ivey applauds Trump administration for supplying Alabama with more than 1 million rapid COVID-19 tests