ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama conservatives are hitting the water once again for President Donald Trump. A group called “Turn Alabama RED” is hosting a boat parade supporting the President and Republican Senate Candidate Tommy Tuberville.
According to Facebook Event post, the parade starts at 1 at Sportsman Marina in Orange Beach. They ask boaters to arrive at 12:30. This boat parade follows a number of pro-Trump boat parades this summer, including parades in Orange Beach and Escambia County Florida. Several boat parades were held around the country on Donald Trump’s birthday in June.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand