FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crews have removed a tree that’s been threatening to crush a local landmark.
According to a Facebook post, the tree had been leaning over the American Legion’s Tiki Bar in Fairhope since Hurricane Sally.
The tree was removed as a precaution ahead of Zeta.
- Mobile Mask: Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta proposes ‘inside-out’ parade
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck
- Pharaohs Mystic Society cancels 2021 Mardi Gras parade and ball
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets