UPDATE (9:56 AM) — Officials release more details saying the truck was pulling a tandem trailer full of asphalt and shingles when it blew a tire, resulting in hitting the bridge railing.
Seminole Fire Chief Kenny Ping says it is a “dangerous situation.” State troopers and a wrecker are on the way.
SEMINOLE, Ala. (WKRG) — Highway 90 is blocked as crews pull a trailer that struck the rail of Styx River bridge near O’Sullivan Rd.
There is currently no report on injuries.
- Virtual forums scheduled in Pensacola to give input on next police chief
- Week-long discussions begin on Dauphin Island about future of Aloe Bay
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols