BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) A traffic stop over the weekend in Bay Minette led to the arrest of three Georgia women on charges of trafficking in stolen identities and drug charges.
Bay Minette Police 23-year-old Indashu Howard, 24-year-old Princess Johnson and 24-year-old Breyona Reeves were in possession of fake credit cards, identifications marijuana and fraudulent checks. All three women are currently in the Baldwin County Jail awaiting a bond hearing.
- Anti-Jones attack ads begin on the day after the runoff
- Coronavirus data is funneled away from CDC, sparking worries
- Fewer downpours for the rest of the week, Warmer afternoons ahead
- Twitter says attackers ‘successfully targeted some of our employees’ to gain internal tools
- First responders are first in line to adopt puppies they rescued