BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) A traffic stop over the weekend in Bay Minette led to the arrest of three Georgia women on charges of trafficking in stolen identities and drug charges.
Bay Minette Police 23-year-old Indashu Howard, 24-year-old Princess Johnson and 24-year-old Breyona Reeves were in possession of fake credit cards, identifications marijuana and fraudulent checks. All three women are currently in the Baldwin County Jail awaiting a bond hearing.
- More than 6 million middle, high school students using tobacco
- Ole Miss considers moving confederate monument
- ECSO: School shooting threat circulating on social media
- Lost wedding ring makes its way across the country back to Alabama
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver