SEMINOLE, Ala. (WKRG) — A suspect in a string of equipment thefts in Baldwin County was spotted last night in Seminole along U.S.Highway 90.
When a Baldwin County Sheriff’s deputy tried to pull him over, the suspect took off, beginning a chase that would cross state lines and eventually end in a fiery crash in Escambia County, Fla.
The suspect escaped and law enforcement agencies in two states, and authorities are now looking for him.
News 5 is following this developing story and will have updates later this afternoon.
- Fund to save Space Camp reaches $1.5 million goal
- Baldwin County Public Schools Superintendent Eddie Tyler issues statement on student’s killed in car crash
- Drier air aloft will keep rain chances low through the rest of the week
- North Myrtle Beach sea turtle patrol finds more than 100 dead hatchlings after hurricane
- Sun Belt Conference announces football season beginning Labor Day weekend