ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The Blue Marlin Grand Championship fishing tournament kicks off at The Wharf in Orange Beach Tuesday.
The event is to last until Sunday. Details surrounding the event are subject to change given the COVID-19 pandemic. The tournament host wants to ensure the safety of all those involved while delivering a friendly competitive event.
“While the COVID 19 pandemic remains fluid, one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to deliver what we’re known best for – a billfish tournament experience like none other. The Blue Marlin Grand Championship.”
- Woman charged with shooting at husband at Huntsville hotel
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road