ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The Blue Marlin Grand Championship fishing tournament kicks off at The Wharf in Orange Beach Tuesday.
The event is to last until Sunday. Details surrounding the event are subject to change given the COVID-19 pandemic. The tournament host wants to ensure the safety of all those involved while delivering a friendly competitive event.
“While the COVID 19 pandemic remains fluid, one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to deliver what we’re known best for – a billfish tournament experience like none other. The Blue Marlin Grand Championship.”
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire