ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – The Wharf Amphitheater has been nominated for the ACM – Academy of Country Music Outdoor Avenue of the Year.
The venue in Baldwin County has also been previously nominated for this award. The Wharf Amphitheater attracts dozens of bands and performers each year to Orange Beach.
To view the full list of nominees click here.
The ACM Awards air on Sunday, April 5th at 7 p.m. on WKRG.
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant