ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – The Wharf Amphitheater has been nominated for the ACM – Academy of Country Music Outdoor Avenue of the Year.
The venue in Baldwin County has also been previously nominated for this award. The Wharf Amphitheater attracts dozens of bands and performers each year to Orange Beach.
To view the full list of nominees click here.
The ACM Awards air on Sunday, April 5th at 7 p.m. on WKRG.
- Supreme Court sides with Trump in birth control opt-out case
- Dog makes deliveries to help store keep distancing measures
- Australian man fights off snake while driving
- Planning a vacation to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? What you need to know about wearing a mask
- Newsfeed Now: Interview with President Trump; Good Samaritan pulls driver from fiery crash