ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – The Wharf Amphitheater has been nominated for the ACM – Academy of Country Music Outdoor Avenue of the Year.
The venue in Baldwin County has also been previously nominated for this award. The Wharf Amphitheater attracts dozens of bands and performers each year to Orange Beach.
To view the full list of nominees click here.
The ACM Awards air on Sunday, April 5th at 7 p.m. on WKRG.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola