DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Puppy Den in Daphne was broken into around 3:30 AM Saturday morning. All the windows of The Puppy Den were smashed. Daphne Police Department has confirmed dogs and puppies have been stolen.
According to police, two individuals broke into the store taking three eight-week-old Maltipoo puppies, a 15-year-old Chihuahua, and about $200 in cash.
Some of the puppies that have been stolen are still young enough that they need to eat every few hours.
The robbery was recorded on surveillance cameras. Daphne police shared a photo of the two suspects on the department’s Facebook page.
The owner of the Puppy Den, Karen Hathaway, is offering a $3,000 reward for the safe return of all four of the dogs.
If you have any information, you’re urged to contact
News 5 will inform you as more information becomes available.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine