GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – The Hangout plans to provide hot food, water and other necessities to Gulf Shores residents beginning their recovery journeys after Hurricane Sally.
The restaurant posted on its Facebook, sharing the plan to help those impacted.
The distribution begins at 1 p.m. The Hangout will also provide charging stations.
See the full post below:
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- Friday Night Football Fever Week 10 results
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family