GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — The Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores is hosting a few special guests this December.
Shirley Churchill got a glimpse of two bald eagles nesting high in the trees Monday from her camera.
To see our coverage of the eagles last time they were in town click here.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town