GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — The Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores is hosting a few special guests this December.
Shirley Churchill got a glimpse of two bald eagles nesting high in the trees Monday from her camera.
To see our coverage of the eagles last time they were in town click here.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia