GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — The Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores is hosting a few special guests this December.
Shirley Churchill got a glimpse of two bald eagles nesting high in the trees Monday from her camera.
To see our coverage of the eagles last time they were in town click here.
- MPD on scene at Government Blvd.
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,650 new cases, percent positivity rate at 8%
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ivey to give exclusive interview on COVID-19
- Heat exhaustion vs. heat stroke: How to see the signs
- Suspected human trafficker arrested after chase in Florida