SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Dallas owned “Solly’s ‘World Famous’ Tex Mex Cantina” is expanding to the Gulf Coast.
The storefront will feature traditional Tex-Mex
The food truck vendor out of Texas says this will be the first permanent building for their restaurant. Solly’s food truck is located in a food truck park in the DFW metroplex.
“Our food truck was built to be in a food truck park and we’ve been working on expanding our business for a while. My wife and I are excited because there couldn’t have been a better location to showcase our cuisine.”Founder, James ‘Solly’ Solomon
The cantina is expected to open in March of 2020.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies