DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Delwin Knight was sentenced to serve two years in the city jail.
In the last year, he was captured on cell phones all along the Eastern Shore raging against motorists he says were doing him wrong.
Initially, Delwin Knight was sentenced to a couple of weeks in jail and two years probation. But, authorities say he violated that probation last month when he confronted one of his victims and accused them of causing all of his legal troubles.
He could get time off the sentence if he behaves himself behind bars but that will be up to a judge to decide.
- Is it safe to ride public transit during the pandemic?
- Huntsville Police Citizens Advisory Council hears protest testimonies from public
- Thousands sign petition to remove ‘White Pride’ billboard along Arkansas highway
- More Storms, Still Steamy
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19