SUMMERDALE, Ala. (WKRG) — Summerdale Police say a man was attacked by a group of people and fired a handgun in self-defense.
Detective Sgt. John Gleaton said officers with the Summerdale Police Department responded to a shots-fired call tonight at the 20,000 block of County Rd. 32. According to Gleaton, it appears a person was attacked by a group of people and discharged a handgun in self-defense. A vehicle was struck, and it appears that no one was injured in the altercation. The suspects fled the scene.
The case is under investigation, and anyone with information is encouraged to contact Summerdale Police.
- Woman charged with shooting at husband at Huntsville hotel
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road