FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Friday is a big day in the City of Fairhope as filming continues for the new movie “The Map of Tiny Perfect Things”.
On Friday starting at 7:30 a.m., Section Street to Magnolia Avenue will be closed. Johnson Avenue and Fairhope Avenue to Church Street and Bancroft Street will also be closed.
Visitors will still be able to shop and dine in the area on Friday.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video