Unedited Press Release from City of Spanish Fort
SPANISH FORT (WKRG) — The City Council of the City of Spanish Fort has imposed a curfew in the corporate limits of the City of Spanish Fort, Alabama. The curfew shall be from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., beginning on Wednesday, September 16, 2020, and shall continue thereafter until lifted. In the event that the curfew is no longer needed, in the discretion of the Mayor, after consultation with the Chief of Police, the Mayor is hereby granted the authority to lift the curfew.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves