SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Half Shell Oyster House in Spanish Fort is giving away a free case of water and a bag of ice to those impacted by Hurricane Sally.
The giveaway is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 30500 Highway 181, Eastern Shore Centre Suite 800, while supplies last.
You do not need to exit your vehicle when you arrive. Employees will load the supplies for you.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand