FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — No injuries were reported after Baldwin County deputies responded to a call near Foley Saturday night. A sheriff’s office spokesman wrote in an email to News 5 that deputies were responding to a complaint about a loud party on Lymon Lane.
They said deputies responded to a large block party with approximately 300 people attending. They said the area was gridlocked with vehicles and walkers. “While on the scene, an unknown subject or subjects fired approximately 20-25 shots and then fled the area. At the time of the incident no one was reported to be injured,” wrote an official. No arrests had been made.
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Sean Mason
- WATCH: Fall resumption at UWF
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- ‘Good Samaritan’ during Sodus Point NY water rescue, Draven M. Starr-Howell of Palmyra, died Friday
- Widespread afternoon thunderstorms, A few lingering in the evening