FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — No injuries were reported after Baldwin County deputies responded to a call near Foley Saturday night. A sheriff’s office spokesman wrote in an email to News 5 that deputies were responding to a complaint about a loud party on Lymon Lane.
They said deputies responded to a large block party with approximately 300 people attending. They said the area was gridlocked with vehicles and walkers. “While on the scene, an unknown subject or subjects fired approximately 20-25 shots and then fled the area. At the time of the incident no one was reported to be injured,” wrote an official. No arrests had been made.
- Texas couple reunites for first time since pandemic for 50th wedding anniversary
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin trial enters third week; Matsuyama becomes 1st Japanese Masters winner
- ⚾ WANTED: MLB Food Tester – Get paid $500 to eat hot dogs and watch baseball🌭
- National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
- Bikers raise money, support veteran with cancer