FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — No injuries were reported after Baldwin County deputies responded to a call near Foley Saturday night. A sheriff’s office spokesman wrote in an email to News 5 that deputies were responding to a complaint about a loud party on Lymon Lane.
They said deputies responded to a large block party with approximately 300 people attending. They said the area was gridlocked with vehicles and walkers. “While on the scene, an unknown subject or subjects fired approximately 20-25 shots and then fled the area. At the time of the incident no one was reported to be injured,” wrote an official. No arrests had been made.
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Cooking with John: Autumn Beef and Cider Stew
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee
- Slam Dunk: Jordan picks 23 for car number of new NASCAR team
- Warmer afternoon, scattered showers tomorrow