ROBERTSDALE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Robertsdale Police Department is following the same protocol other agencies are implementing, which is suspending fingerprinting for individuals and businesses during the coronavirus outbreak.
In addition, visitation has also been suspended for 30 days.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police