ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Orange Beach Coastal Resources are working to get the beaches cleaned up after the impact of Hurricane Sally.
All this cleaning is in hopes of them reopening the beaches again.
In a Facebook post the group says, “Hurricane Sally sure did make a mess of things but we’ll have our beaches cleaned up and beautiful in no time.”
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Here’s how Alabama’s U.S. House Representatives voted on President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Scattered showers, mostly cloudy afternoon
- Gator Chase helps students at Spanish Fort schools
- WATCH: NOPD gives update on slain officer fatally gunned down at basketball game