ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Orange Beach Coastal Resources are working to get the beaches cleaned up after the impact of Hurricane Sally.
All this cleaning is in hopes of them reopening the beaches again.
In a Facebook post the group says, “Hurricane Sally sure did make a mess of things but we’ll have our beaches cleaned up and beautiful in no time.”
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies