UPDATE (09/25/20) — 97% power is restored to Riviera Utilities’ customers. About 1,200 meters is left to restore.
Full press release below:
As of Wednesday (9/25/20 @ 9A), we have restored power to 97% of our customers this morning (we served 51,000). We have roughly 1,200 meters still without power. Riviera Utilities has more than 850 people supporting the restoration efforts, including roughly 600 in the field. Crews are working in every community within our service area and will remain present until power is fully restored.
FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Riviera Utilities reports that 86% of power is restored to its customers, leaving 14% to be completed.
Here’s a full release from Riviera Utilities:
As of Wednesday (9/23/20 @ 3:00P), we have restored power to roughly 86% or
44,000 meters and have 14% or 7,000 still to go. Currently, there are approximately 600 linemen and
vegetation management personnel assisting in the restoration efforts.
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Here’s how Alabama’s U.S. House Representatives voted on President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Scattered showers, mostly cloudy afternoon
- Gator Chase helps students at Spanish Fort schools
- WATCH: NOPD gives update on slain officer fatally gunned down at basketball game