BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – Several viewers reached out to News 5 Friday morning after they say they felt shaking at their homes and businesses.
We started seeing comments and receiving messages just after 9 a.m. Most of the reports centered around south Baldwin County near Elberta and Foley.
Friday’s “boom” doesn’t seem to be felt as widespread.
- Cloudy Afternoon, Weather Aware Saturday
- Solar trees planted in Pensacola for Earth Day
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice
- WATCH: OCSO looking for two people in video, possibly connected to shooting death of 15-year-old boy
- $10 million lawsuit filed for victims of Oakwood Terrace Apartments mass shooting