BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – Several viewers reached out to News 5 Friday morning after they say they felt shaking at their homes and businesses.
We started seeing comments and receiving messages just after 9 a.m. Most of the reports centered around south Baldwin County near Elberta and Foley.
Friday’s “boom” doesn’t seem to be felt as widespread.
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions