James Ray Pierce, 59-years-old, was arrested by the Baldwin County Sheriff Office.
He is being charged with 9 counts of 1st-degree sex abuse involving a family member. The crimes took place over the course of years in Florida and Alabama.
Pierce volunteered as a police officer with the Elberta Police Department for several months.
He’s not a sworn officer, he has no arrest powers.
- Shooting near Knollwood Apartments
- Mobile Police investigate shooting on Michael Boulevard
- E. coli outbreak linked to Fresh Express chopped salad kits, health officials warn
- Alabama’s fallen heroes recognized through Wreaths Across America
- Trump administration looks to fund school choice for students federally