James Ray Pierce, 59-years-old, was arrested by the Baldwin County Sheriff Office.
He is being charged with 9 counts of 1st-degree sex abuse involving a family member. The crimes took place over the course of years in Florida and Alabama.
Pierce volunteered as a police officer with the Elberta Police Department for several months.
He’s not a sworn officer, he has no arrest powers.
- Report: Birmingham 3rd most stressed city in US
- US carries out the first federal execution in nearly 2 decades
- UAB preparing COVID-19 vaccine for human trials
- COVID-19 hospitalizations, cases increase sharply in Mobile County
- A Sessions comeback or a Tuberville touchdown?