FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — It rained for most of the morning Tuesday, August 11th. After much of the rain subsided after 7 am we spotted this rainbow.
It could be seen near the Shell Gas station at Highway 59 and Fern Avenue. It was only visible for a few minutes before fading away.
- Live: President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu