BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Police need help to identify a suspect that’s wanted for Forgery and Identity Theft.
Officials say he has cashed counterfeit checks at multiple banks in late October 2020, including the Eastern Shore, central and south Baldwin County, and now the Pensacola area.
If you recognize this person please call Baldwin County’s Detective Unit at 251-620-0150.
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice
- WATCH: OCSO looking for two people in video, possibly connected to shooting death of 15-year-old boy
- $10 million lawsuit filed for victims of Oakwood Terrace Apartments mass shooting
- What Kind of Paint Should I use on my House?
- Mobile real estate market is booming