BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A plea agreement was reached Monday in the case of a boating operator charged with manslaughter in connection with a deadly crash in Mobile Bay.
Steven Angle received a 12-year prison sentence as part of the agreement.
Investigators said Angle was boating under the influence when the boat slammed into a Bayway pylon near the Causeway, killing two people, News 5 reported in July 2018.
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Fort Morgan littered with storm debris from Zeta
- WATCH: Should kids trick-or-treat Saturday? What locals think
- MPD: Man stabs woman multiple times with box cutter
- 723 COVID-19 cases reported in K-12 schools across Alabama