BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A plea agreement was reached Monday in the case of a boating operator charged with manslaughter in connection with a deadly crash in Mobile Bay.
Steven Angle received a 12-year prison sentence as part of the agreement.
Investigators said Angle was boating under the influence when the boat slammed into a Bayway pylon near the Causeway, killing two people, News 5 reported in July 2018.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’