BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A plea agreement was reached Monday in the case of a boating operator charged with manslaughter in connection with a deadly crash in Mobile Bay.
Steven Angle received a 12-year prison sentence as part of the agreement.
Investigators said Angle was boating under the influence when the boat slammed into a Bayway pylon near the Causeway, killing two people, News 5 reported in July 2018.
- ECSO: Person wanted for questioning in Ensley homicide
- USC offering free tuition to families making under $80,000
- Tennessee faces tough test vs No. 13 Auburn
- New Cuban-style restaurant opens in downtown Mobile
- To show impact of bullying, mom shares video of son, 9, saying he wants to die