MONTROSE, Ala. (WKRG) — A rare sight on the Eastern Shore on Thursday.
WKRG News 5 viewer Janet Pharez-Spencer McGlothren shared photos of what appeared to be a jubilee in the Montrose area.
The rare phenomenon occurs when oxygen levels in the water drop rapidly, sending fish and other creatures to the surface, making for an easy catch.
- Coast Guard: More than 100 boats release pollutants into waterways after Sally
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight
- ECAT offering free bus rides to Gulf Breeze to avoid damaged 3 Mile Bridge
- Spanish Fort mayoral challenger not attending debate ahead of Tuesday’s runoff