FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) – The new Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen is set to open Monday, December 16th at OWA in Foley. Paula Deen recently visited OWA, but we’re told she will be back in town on December 16th for a book signing at the location.
Those wanting to see Paula Deen in person are asked to line up beginning at 8 a.m. to receive a wristband. There will only be 250 wristbands available, which will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. We’re told a purchase is required in the retail store in order to receive one of the limited wristbands.
The book signing will begin around 10 a.m.
News 5 will be there and we’ll bring you all of the highlights.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Woman killed in Friday night crash in Escambia County, Florida
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round