ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The Orange Beach Police Department wants to quell rumors about widespread looting on Pleasure Island.
Police say minor property theft cases have been reporting, but there is no looting or serious issues.
Law enforcement from across the state will be in South Baldwin county to help with patrols.
- Greater Huntsville Humane Society adding sanctuary for cats with leukemia and immunodeficiency
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Why you should stop waiting to sell your home
- What happens when a plumber leaves the sprinkler on for the coldest two weeks of the winter? He calls it art
- Faith Time: Rebuilding faith communities in the future