ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The Orange Beach Police Department wants to quell rumors about widespread looting on Pleasure Island.
Police say minor property theft cases have been reporting, but there is no looting or serious issues.
Law enforcement from across the state will be in South Baldwin county to help with patrols.
- Reese’s tricked-out Halloween door dispenses hands-free treats
- US Justice Department to file antitrust lawsuit against Google: source
- Gifty: New and unusual pandemic-proof games for the holidays
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent endorses Trump for president
- ‘We’re heartbroken’: Robert Redford’s son, James, dies of liver cancer at 58