PERDIDO KEY, Fla. (WKRG) – “O, The Oprah Magazine” recently named an area beach community one of the Top 60 “Charming American Towns You Haven’t Heard of But Should Visit ASAP”.
The article, which was published in early January, names Perdido Key number 13 on the list.
“In this town, you can skip the touristy parts of the state and relax by the (much less crowded) beach. With fishing, boating, snorkeling, multiple golf courses, and more, there’s a little something for everyone,” the article reads.
- City of Mobile to provide portables, feeding stations across city
- AG Marshall sympathizes with businesses owners despite legal ruling
- Church replaces Easter egg hunt with drive-through “egg drop”
- John Barber sworn in as Spanish Fort PD’s new chief
- Severe T-Storm Watch for several Lower Alabama Counties