PERDIDO KEY, Fla. (WKRG) – “O, The Oprah Magazine” recently named an area beach community one of the Top 60 “Charming American Towns You Haven’t Heard of But Should Visit ASAP”.
The article, which was published in early January, names Perdido Key number 13 on the list.
“In this town, you can skip the touristy parts of the state and relax by the (much less crowded) beach. With fishing, boating, snorkeling, multiple golf courses, and more, there’s a little something for everyone,” the article reads.
- ECSO: Person wanted for questioning in Ensley homicide
- USC offering free tuition to families making under $80,000
- Tennessee faces tough test vs No. 13 Auburn
- New Cuban-style restaurant opens in downtown Mobile
- To show impact of bullying, mom shares video of son, 9, saying he wants to die