DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Daphne Utilities has announced a new member of their team. Scott Polk is joining the organization as General Manager.
According to Daphne Utilities, Polk has over 20 years of management experience. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and received his masters at Troy University.
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Escambia County deputies need help in locating ‘missing endangered adult’
- Driver suspected of dragging, killing California bicyclist in 2017 is captured in Australia
- ALDOT to pickup Zeta storm debris starting Monday
- ALDOT: Six counties to undergo Hurricane Zeta debris removal