BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) A new boat launch and nature trail is coming to Bon Secour in Baldwin County.
As part of their commitment to provide increased recreational opportunities and access to waterways, county commissioners have announced the two million dollar purchase of property off County Road 6.
The plan is to include preservation of coastal wetlands, a boat launch, parking and additional parkland for trails along the Bon Secour River.
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops
- Cooking with John: Stadium Baked Potato
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Improvements coming to Spanish Fort road after complaints of potholes damaging vehicles