BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) A new boat launch and nature trail is coming to Bon Secour in Baldwin County.
As part of their commitment to provide increased recreational opportunities and access to waterways, county commissioners have announced the two million dollar purchase of property off County Road 6.
The plan is to include preservation of coastal wetlands, a boat launch, parking and additional parkland for trails along the Bon Secour River.
- Alabama last voted on gambling in 1999. Will voters get another chance in 2021?
- “I have no idea what to expect.” Downtown Mobile businesses hope for sales as Senior Bowl week starts slowly
- Senior Bowl Director: team name changes done to avoid “insensitive” imagery
- Mayor: Fate of spring festivals, events depends on COVID-19 numbers
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries