FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) Foley’s Charlene Anderson surely didn’t expect this on her birthday but maybe she should have since she turned 100 years old today.
To celebrate, the entire neighborhood paraded in front of her house keeping their distance because of the coronavirus they sang “Happy Birthday” from their cars.
Ms. Anderson has lived in Foley since 1995. As for turning 100 she says, “It’s just a number.”
- Sunny, Cool, and Breezy Today; Near Record Lows Tonight
- MPD investigates report of pedestrian hit by vehicle at Cody and Zeigler Boulevard
- Pensacola activists honor George Floyd after Chauvin verdict
- Dog rescued from car engine adopted by firefighter
- People in Downtown Mobile react to Derek Chauvin guilty verdict