UPDATE 9/20/20: Justin Coleman’s mother and ride organizer Penny Rauhuff said they raised more than $9,100.
FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Happening today, motorcycle riders from around the region gather in Foley today to help pay tribute to a fallen soldier who died in Afghanistan more than a decade ago. Veterans and others will gather at the American Legion in Foley starting at 8 for breakfast. It’s the start of a motorcycle ride in honor of Justin Coleman. The ride itself should start shortly before 10 this morning.
Specialist Coleman’s mother has been organizing a ride in honor of her son for the past several years. Money raised today will help fund “Racing 4 Vets.”
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
- Press conference held at Prichard City Hall to talk storm trash pickup updates and more
- Deputies respond to home of fan screaming ‘shoot!’ while watching Stanley Cup Final