(WKRG) — Baldwin EMC is reporting power outages along the Baldwin County coast.
7,123 power meters are affected along the Baldwin County coast. The areas affected include Orange Beach, Ono Island and along Bon Secour Wildlife Refuge.
View the power outage map here: https://oms.baldwinemc.com:82/#.
- Baldwin County real estate numbers up despite pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off more than 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs