BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin EMC is reporting more than 400 power meters are out as Hurricane Sally approaches.
When winds reach 35 miles per hour, sustained EMC crews will not be sent out due to dangerous weather. Therefore, be prepared to not have power restored until after Hurricane Sally has passed.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center