FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Health Department issued a public notice for Wolf Creek on Tuesday after an overflow issue was reported.
The health department says to use caution if you are around this body of water for recreational use. To avoid any health issues, the department says to thoroughly cook any fish or seafood caught in or near the body of water.
- Partly sunny Joe Cain Day, widespread showers tomorrow
- Faith Time: Heroes of the faith
- Fire destroys home in McIntosh
- Convicted murderer on the run in Alabama
- Daphne parade delayed after float breaks down