FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Health Department issued a public notice for Wolf Creek on Tuesday after an overflow issue was reported.
The health department says to use caution if you are around this body of water for recreational use. To avoid any health issues, the department says to thoroughly cook any fish or seafood caught in or near the body of water.
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation
- 5 Things To Do this weekend November 22th, 23th, and 24th