FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Health Department issued a public notice for Wolf Creek on Tuesday after an overflow issue was reported.
The health department says to use caution if you are around this body of water for recreational use. To avoid any health issues, the department says to thoroughly cook any fish or seafood caught in or near the body of water.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Tree guys are staying busy days after Sally
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- Only on News 5: The backstory behind the ‘Battle Wagon,’ the large boat that washed up along 161 during Hurricane Sally