BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Judge Stankoski issued an order Wednesday mandating that all persons wear a mask in the Baldwin County Courts including the satellite courts in Foley and Fairhope beginning July 6, 2020.
This mandate includes but is not limited to court employees, visitors, witnesses, law enforcement, cleaning personnel and vendors. Medical exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis. All attorneys are encouraged to conduct as much business as possible by paperwork and virtual hearings should be requested in all matters where practicable.
These restrictions shall remain in place until the Court determines they can safely be discontinued.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine