FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — A manatee is being closely monitored by the Dauphin Island Sea Lab.
The Dauphin Island Sea Lab says their Marine Mammal Research Team is monitoring the manatee in the Fairhope area. They say the manatee appears to be cold-stressed, according to Veterinarian Dr. Alissa Deming.
The sea lab says if a rescue is needed, it will be done under the direction of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife.
Video Credit: Portside Advertising
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?