NEWNAN, Ga. (WKRG) — Louisiana native and Daphne resident, Joey Laster, is walking out of a treatment center free of stage 4 gastric cancer and 100 percent of his stomach removed.
Laster was diagnosed back in May of 2020 and was given three to six months to live. Doctors said there was no possibility of a cure.
However, as of January 9th, he had his last day of chemotherapy. Laster has now rung that bell!
- NY Democratic leadership calls for Cuomo’s resignation
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- UPDATE: No injuries reported after two train cars derail on Hamilton Blvd. near Highway 90
- BIKER DAD: Family asks for prayers for biker hit by car in Mount Vernon