FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) – Foley Police confirm a domestic violence call led to a pursuit Tuesday night. Police say the alleged offender, Nicholas O’Cain, led police on a short pursuit on Highway 59. Officers pulled away from the vehicle for safety reasons after a few minutes.
Eventually, Loxley Police caught up with O’Cain near Interstate 10. Foley Police tell News 5 he has been arrested and he will also face charges in Foley.
- MCSO searching for missing adult
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall