LOXLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Members of a church in Loxley are planning an impromptu parade to support a member dealing with terminal cancer. They’re asking people to gather by 11:30 Sunday morning in the church parking lot. They want to have a long vehicle parade to support fellow church member Barry Yarbrough.
Pastor Brian Wade said he’d like to see up to 100 vehicles. Barry Yarbrough is also a bus driver for people with special needs. Wade describes him as “one of the nicest guys you ever met.” They can’t visit in person due to COVID-19 concerns but the pastor says this is their way to show their love for him.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end?